All you need is love and PIZZA!!
Have you been missing out on Pizza Fridays at school or birthday parties? Well, that all ends today because we’re having a Pizza Party and You’re Invited!!
In this family fun baking kit, Little GF Chefs will learn how to make the most delicious pizza dough from scratch, which can be used to make either traditional personal pizzas OR pizza pockets. Yes, you read that right 🙂 . The dough easily makes both and two sets of instructions are included, so the choice is yours!
Add your favorite toppings, sprinkle with our included spices and gather around your table over a classic red and white checkered tablecloth for a Pizza Party. It will be Love at First Bite!
The Pizza Party Kit makes 4 personal pizzas or 8 pizza pockets and includes:
- Pizza Dough Mix
- Pizza Cutter
- Gluten Free Instant Yeast
- Garlic Powder
- Sprinkling Flour
- Red & White Checkered Tablecloth
- Back to school pizza-themed surprise gift (pizza pencil 3-pack) for the first 130 orders
- Recipe instructions and detailed ingredients card
Please note: Orders are processed in 3-5 business days and are mailed 2-3 day priority mail.
About Little GF Chefs
Little GF Chefs creates gluten free, allergy friendly baking kits for children designed to raise self-confidence and be loads of FUN! We offer one-time kits and monthly subscription options. Learn about our subscription plans here.
Pizza Party Kit Ingredient List:
The recipe, mixes, and decorating supplies that come in your kit are all gluten free, dairy free, peanut free, tree nut free, egg free, soy free, sesame free, fish free, shellfish free and artificial dye free. The recipe is vegan, and includes substitution suggestions for families that do not have dairy or egg allergies.
- Pizza dough mix: rice flour, brown rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, potato flour, xanthan gum, pectin (lemon derivative), tapioca starch, gluten free instant yeast, organic cane sugar, kosher salt