Brighten Your Day with a Confetti Cake Pops Kit!
If you’re looking for a FUN indoor activity or a creative way to celebrate a birthday or holiday, then this baking kit is for you!
Little GF Chefs will learn how to make 12 Confetti Cake Pops, decorated with rainbow sprinkles on the inside and outside! The baking kit comes with the dry ingredients, decorating supplies and reusable cake pop sticks that you can add to your baking tool collection.
The Confetti Cake Pops Kit includes:
- Vanilla cake mix
- Frosting mix
- White chocolate
- Rainbow sprinkles (artificial dye free)
- 12 plastic cake pop sticks
- Recipe instructions and detailed ingredients cards
Confetti Cake Pops Ingredient List:
The recipe, mixes, and decorating supplies that come in the Confetti Cake Pops kit are all gluten free, and free of dairy, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, sesame, fish, shellfish and artificial dyes.
- Cake Mix: rice flour, brown rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, potato flour, xanthan gum, pectin (lemon derivative), organic cane sugar, arrowroot starch, baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, non-GMO corn starch), baking soda, and kosher salt.
- Frosting Mix: organic cane sugar, organic tapioca starch
- White Chocolate: sugar, palm kernel oil, natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, salt
- Plant-based rainbow sprinkles: cane sugar, palm kernel and palm oil, corn starch, vegetable juice, sunflower lecithin, annatto extract, spirulina extract, turmeric, beta-carotene, paprika oleoresin, maltodextrin, carnauba wax, cellulose gum.
Orders are processed in 5 business days and ship via 2 day Fedex.
About Little GF Chefs
We create delicious baking kits that are gluten free, vegan, contain no artificial dyes and are free of the top 9 allergens. Our kits are designed to empower and build self confidence through fun baking experiences, and teach kids to have a positive relationship with food. From Unicorn Donuts to soft pretzel bites and gingerbread houses, the kits are made for all seasons or for everyday fun. Learn about our subscriptions.