Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Little GF Chefs? Little GF Chefs is a baking company designed to build confidence, empower & educate kids through FUN experiences in the kitchen. We make baking kits and mixes, which are all gluten free, allergy friendly and free of artificial dyes.
- Are your baking kits and mixes gluten free? Yes! All of our baking kits are gluten free. We source ingredients from dedicated gluten free facilities and our facility is also dedicated gluten free.
- Do your baking kits and mixes contain allergens? All of our products are Free From the Top 8 Allergens (peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, wheat, milk, soy, fish, shellfish) and sesame. We source ingredients from facilities that are free from these allergens and our facility is also dedicated free from these allergens.
- Are your baking kits and mixes nut free? Yes! All of our baking kits are both peanut free and tree nut free. We source ingredients from dedicated nut free facilities and our facility is also dedicated nut free.
- Are your baking kits and mixes vegan? All of our mixes are vegan and every recipe instructions card that comes with our baking kits has a vegan option. If a baking kit includes gelatin (as our gummies baking kit does), a vegan option is always available for substitution upon request. You can add that to the order notes or complete our contact form here.
- What if I can eat dairy or eggs? Will the recipes still work? Absolutely! We know that families have different needs. While all of the dry ingredients in our baking kits are gluten free and top allergen free, the wet ingredients you add when baking at home can be modified to suit your family’s needs. We include a card with substitutions in each baking kit so that you can modify the wet ingredients to suit your family’s needs.
- When will I receive my order? Orders are processed in 3-5 business days and we ship USPS Priority Mail which takes 1-3 business days depending on where you live. Subscriptions that are purchased after the 17th of the month will start the following month.
- How do subscriptions work? We offer 1-12 month subscriptions, so you can select the one that works best for you. All subscriptions are recurring so they will automatically renew once the initial period is up. If you want to pause or cancel your subscription, you can do so easily by logging into your account.
- Do you offer one-time baking kits? Customers and subscribers have the option of purchasing individual kits too which are for sale in our online shop. So, if you’d like an extra kit or two for Summer vacation, or if you prefer to buy individual kits rather than subscribe that’s always an option.
- How do I log into my account? Visit the My Account Page to log into your account.