Lions and Zebras and Elephants… OH MY!
- Graham cracker mix
- 3 animal cookie stampers (giraffe, zebra, lion or elephant)
- Icing sugar mix
- 3 different plant-based sanding sugars (red, purple, dark green or light green)
- Recipe instructions and detailed ingredients cards. Scroll down to see included ingredients list
You will need: water, vegetable shortening, honey or agave nectar, and vanilla extract.
The recipe, mixes, and decorating supplies that come in your animal crackers kit are all gluten free, dairy free, egg free, peanut free, tree nut free, soy free, sesame free, fish free, shellfish free and artificial dye free. This recipe is also vegan as long as you use agave nectar instead of honey.
- Graham cracker mix: rice flour, brown rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, potato flour, xanthan gum, pectin (lemon derivative), organic light brown sugar, organic cane sugar, cinnamon, aluminum-free baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, non-GMO corn starch), baking soda, kosher salt.
- Icing sugar: organic cane sugar, organic tapioca starch.
- Plant-based sanding sugars: purple (sugar, spirulina (color), beet (color), carnauba wax); red (sugar, radish (color), carnauba wax); dark green (sugar, spirulina, turmeric, zein (corn-derived protein) glaze); light green
About Little GF Chefs
We create delicious baking kits that are gluten free, vegan, contain no artificial dyes and are free of the top 9 allergens. Our kits are designed to empower and build self confidence through fun baking experiences, and teach kids to have a positive relationship with food. From Unicorn Donuts to soft pretzel bites and gingerbread houses, the kits are made for all seasons or for everyday fun. Learn about our subscriptions.