This October be afraid, be very afraid of missing out on this Spooktacular kitchen activity!
Our Spider Web Cupcakes Baking Kit is a super fun way to celebrate Halloween as a family or with friends. Little GF Chefs will learn how to make the most delicious chocolate cupcakes, from scratch black frosting, and how to create edible spider webs on top! It’s going to be frightfully delicious, so be sure to sign up for the fun!
The Spider Web Cupcakes Kit makes 12 standard size cupcakes and includes:
- Chocolate cupcake mix
- Black frosting sugar mix
- White icing
- Black plant-based food coloring
- Stainless steel decorating tip
- Piping bag
- 12 cupcake liners
- 12 plastic spiders for decoration
- Recipe instructions and detailed ingredients cards
This is available for pre-order and shipping starts October 1. All kits ship via 2 day FedEx.
The recipe, mixes, and decorating supplies that come in the Spider Web Cupcakes kit are all gluten free, vegan and free of dairy, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, sesame, fish, shellfish and artificial dyes.
- Chocolate cupcake mix: rice flour, brown rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, potato flour, xanthan gum, pectin (lemon derivative), cocoa powder, organic cane sugar, baking soda, baking powder (corn starch, sodium bicarbonate, mono calcium phosphate), and kosher salt.
- Black frosting mix: organic cane sugar, tapioca starch, organic cacao powder
- White icing: sugar, palm kernel oil, natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, salt
- Black plant-based food coloring: caramel color, crystal purple grape, baking soda, vegetable gum